Tuesday, September 6, 2011

26 Weeks

Week 26, and holy moly I can't seem to focus on anything other than the HEAT right now!! The thermostat in our house goes up to 80... and the little notch that tells you the current temperature is literally flattened up to the side as if to say "I can't even tell you how hot your house is right now!!" We could turn on the air, but by the time we get home from work it's only a few hours before we get the nice cool Escondido night air, so normally I just tough it out and park myself near a ceiling fan. So, that being said, this will be quick so I can go do just that! Mango and I are doing well, continuing to enjoy the ever changing supply of movements I can feel, some of which are pretty entertaining to see from the outside too!

Here are Mango's stat's for the week: "The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. He may now be able to hear both your voice and your partner's as you chat with each other. He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of his lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when he's born and takes that first gulp of air. And he's continuing to put on baby fat. He now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches from head to heel. If you're having a boy, his testicles are beginning to descend into his scrotum — a trip that will take two to three days. This week, he is about the length of a:Due to that horrible heat I mentioned, I came home and immediately turned super shiny and put on workout shorts... so excuse the black and white photo which is meant to make my super frumpy attire look slightly less so!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment