Wednesday, May 18, 2011

10 Weeks (and 1 day!)

Sorry for the late posting, the last few days were pretty crazy, getting in town on a red eye Monday morning and then getting right back into going to work on Tuesday... I had no energy for even a blog post last night! So, first off the Mango Mama update: I am feeling a bit better this week (thanks in part to some new prescription prenatal vitamins). I'm still very sleepy and hungry all the time, but it seems like the nausea is starting to taper off a little bit. My normal jeans are officially horribly uncomfortable and I think I need to go invest in some new jeans!

Here is the news from BabyCenter:

Although he's barely the size of a kumquat -- a little over an inch or so long, crown to bottom -- and weighs less than a quarter of an ounce, your baby now has completed the most critical portion of his development. This is the beginning of the so-called fetal period, a time when the tissues and organs in his body rapidly grow and mature. If you could take a peek inside your womb, you'd spot minute details, like tiny nails forming on fingers and toes (no more webbing) and peach-fuzz hair beginning to grow on tender skin.


I also intended to put up some Hawaii photos today, but unfortunately between getting our new couch delivered (yay!) posting this, AND re-listing the condo I am now pooped and out of time before mandatory relax with hubby time. So check back soon for some pictures of our awesome trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment