Thursday, June 30, 2011

16 Weeks (and a few days!)

Wow, I can't believe I'm two days late on this post already! Holy moly what a busy week! Mark and I (and of course Mango!) have been super busy this week getting the house nice and pretty for Katy's baby shower/the unveiling of the new house for most of our friends/family! It's been great to have a reason to finally get those photos hung and those last boxes put away but it sure has been busy! Not to mention me trying to make an attempt at some craftiness so that the queen of crafting can have a cute shower! :-)

The good news in all this is that Mango definitely decided around week 15 to relieve me of most of the really tough first trimester symptoms. Still get pretty tired, but otherwise I'm feeling quite fabulous and enjoying my ever-growing belly. We have our next appointment next week so hopefully we'll schedule the anatomy ultrasound then and know when we can find out if Mango is a she-mango or he-mango!

So that's my excuses for my late post and no belly photos, but the good news is with my new energy I should be able to get the trip photos sorted and a belly photo taken after the weekend! Here's the Mango update:

Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length . Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too. This, week Mango is the size of a:


No comments:

Post a Comment